Please read the instructions carefully before submitting the form.
How to Start
- Take a sheet of paper and draw a kite on it (you can choose any size of paper).
- Decorate the kite with decorative items or any waste material.
- Child should write his/her name and city on bottom right corner of the sheet.
- Upload the image of the craft worksheet in the form.
- Click the photograph of child holding that sheet and upload it in the form.
- Also mention the material used for decoration in the form.
- The contest is open for children for age group 5 to 9 years. However, 4+ can also participate.
- There is a nominal registration fees of Rs. 20/- only for participating in the contest. PayTm @7818997275 or GPay @ 9927032140.
- Child can use any decorative item or waste material to decorate the kite drawn on the sheet of paper. Kite bought from the market and decorated will not be considered for the contest,
- One participant one entry is allowed.
- Last date of submission of craft work is February 20th 2021.
- Results will be announced on Feb 25th 2021.
Selection and Rewards
- The winners will be selected by Judges on the basis of material used for craft work, neatness and imagination ability of the child.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
- There will be three winners. Each winner will be awarded with personalised medal and winner e- certificate.
- All the participants will be provided e-certificates.
- The Indradanush has the right to disqualify any entry if the same is not found according to the contest.
For any queries and feedback please whats app at 9531999383/7818997275 or mail us at email@example.com