Theme : 75 years of Independence (Anything related to Indian Independence can be drawn)
Last date for submission August 10th, 2022.
Results declaration: August 15th, 2022.
- Classes III to V
- Classes VI to VIII
- Classes IX to XII
- Adults 18 years to 60 years.
- Senior Citizens 60 years and above.
- Write your name, city and age group on the blank sheet.
- Upload 1: Completed pencil sketch of the drawing. Like this 👇
- Upload 2 the completed coloured drawing. Like this 👇
- Any size of paper/ type of colours can be used.
- Fill all the required details in the form and submit.
- One winner in each category will receive trophy and winner E-Certificate.
- Top 5 in each will receive Appreciation e – certificates in each category.
- Next best 10 will receive participation e-certificates in each category.
- Only entries that are submitted as per the instructions given will be accepted.
- Any entry found downloaded from internet will be disqualified and that participant will not be allowed to participate in any future contests organised by The Indradanush.
- One participant one entry.
- No entries will be accepted after the last date.
- Only what’s app queries will be entertained.
- Pls read the instructions carefully before submitting the form.
Click below for Registration
Disclaimer: The Indradanush has the sole right to cancel any event or contest on its discretion without any prior information.