- No torment can take her away any longer.
- ‘She’ is not what you think her as weak,
- She is fierce and brave.
- Money is not the whole lot for what she craves!
- She don’t believe in luck and magic to take place,
- With all her conscientious,
- she’s going to do what she wants anyway.
- Someday she’ll conquer the world,
- Every single one will admire once who made her fun.
- Don’t ever try to test the courage she have inside,
- Assuredly every bit will pay off for what she tried.
- She Screams, She Dreams
- She Screams, She Dreams.
Written by Sadhvi Milind Mhatre
Published as received