Anouncing the much awaited DIY Contest #2
Theme : Gandhi Jayanti
Eligibility: Open for All
Start Date & Time : 24 sept 20 @ 10:00 am
End Date & Time : 30 sept 20 @ 4:00 pm
Contest Link : DIY CONTEST #2
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the legend Gandhi Ji. Just use your creative tools and give a shape to your imagination. You can submit any creative work – a poster with a slogan or a craft work but it should be related to Gandhi Ji.
- Click on the link to register for the contest.
- Enter the name and e-mail of participant.
- Enter a brief description about your creativity. If it is craft work mention the materials used and what does it symbolize. If it is a poster write few words about the message it coveys.
- Choose and upload the file in the given placeholder. It is recommended to choose .jpeg file as it will take less time in uploading. You can also choose other formats but the uploading time for the same will increase by 2-3 minutes.
- As soon as your entry is registered you can view it under the header ‘Submissions’ or click on ‘Browse Submissions’
- This completes the process of registration. Now you can start voting and grab more votes by sharing the link on social media. Links are given just below the submission.
- There is no age criteria for the contest. It is open for all.
- Only first 50 entries registered on the site will be eligible for the contest.
- One entry per participant.
- User is allowed to vote only once for a participant. However, he/she can vote for five different participants.
- Only votes registered on the site will be counted. Likes and views on any social media platform will not be counted for the contest. However, you can share the link of the submitted entry on social media and invite viewers to vote for the same.
Note : Participants are requested to please do not upload any file directly by clicking the camera option, or images that are saved in camera folder of your device as the said file is not supported. You can save the file in whats app images and then upload the same.
If you are experiencing any difficulty in uploading the file you can send the same at below mentioned email id or whats app number with the required details.
For queries contact us at :
The Indradanush has full right to disqualify any entry which is found not in order with the contest irrespective of the votes and views.